The health and safety of both passengers and our driver/guides are fundamental keys of our service during these new COVID-19 times. For that reason we have set up a series of rules that will be strictly observed during every service we provide.
Safe Travels Stamp:
- Evergreen Adventures has been honored to receive the Safe Travels stamp from the World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC) through Tourism Vancouver.
- The Safe Travels stamp is a symbol of confidence for travelers and for our industry partners which shows that our company complies with all the safety guidelines to offer a safe trip.
- Will wear a 3-layer reusable & washable Face-Mask emblazoned with the Vancouver silhouette
- Will avoid any handshake, replaced by a welcome smile (behind the mask)
- We will monitor the driver/guide body temperature before and after each service
- The driver/guide uniform will be washed daily at the end of each service
- Will use a non-contact Infrared Thermometer to scan the passenger’s temperature before the tour and keep record of that information in the passenger Health checklist that we keep in all our vehicles.
- Proactive cleaning of all touch points with wipes and sanitization spray (74% alcohol based) before and after each service
- Removal of any paper material, magazines, maps and newspapers
- Clear Polycarbonate Screen barriers between the driver/guide seat and the passenger seats (see attached pictures)
- Complimentary Hand sanitizer
- Complimentary single-use individually packed disposable face mask and single-use individually packed gloves
- Cooler with sealed bottled water
Vehicle capacity reassessment:
- Yukon Denali XL : driver/guide in front + 4 passengers maximum in rear of vehicle
- Mercedes Benz Sprinter Van : driver/guide in front + 9 passengers maximum in rear of vehicle