Serratus Glacier and Helicopter Adventure
See British Columbia’s coastline from the comfort of a private helicopter. Experience landing by a breathtaking and untouched turquoise coloured lake next to the Serratus Glacier where you’ll enjoy a gourmet box lunch.
Your excursion will include:
- Downtown Vancouver– for approximately two hours
- Stanley Park– Designated a national historic site of Canada, Stanley Park offers 400 hectares of old-growth forest, beaches, hiking trails and a collection of First Nations totem poles.
- Yaletown– This is one of Vancouver’s trendiest neighborhoods – a district filled with great restaurants and bars, boutique shopping and warehouse-converted loft apartments.
- Chinatown– Vancouver’s Chinatown is the largest in the country – and the second largest in North America. From the herbal pharmacists and tea shops to the BBQ ducks hanging in the windows, culture and history abounds in Chinatown.
- Gastown– Designated a National Historic Site in 2009, this area is a one-of-a-kind experience for visitors and locals alike. Home to the famous Gastown steam clock where every hour on the hour, the steam-powered 5-metre (17-foot) tall clock plays the Westminster chimes on four whistles and delights on-lookers by shooting a blast of steam out of its top.
- Serratus Glacier – Enjoy incredible up close and personal views of Serratus glaciers from the comfort of a private helicopter. You’ll enjoy stunning panoramic views of the Pacific Coast before landing beside the breathtaking and untouched turquoise coloured lake next to the Serratus Glacier (30-minute flight) at 1,200 metres (4,000 feet) where a gourmet box lunch will be waiting after you explore the Serratus lake for 30 minutes.
This exiting day will conclude with a 30-minute flight back to the downtown Vancouver heliport and a 10-minute drive back to your Vancouver hotel.
Remember to bring a camera, sunglasses and sunscreen.
Min/Max Guests on this Tour: accommodates 1 to 5 people (Age restrictions: must be 5 years +)
Note: This tour runs only from July 1st till Sept 30th, maximum 5 guests on the helicopter
15 days prior to the service: 25% Non-refundable
10 days prior to the service: 50% Non-refundable
7 days prior to the service: 100% Non-refundable
Weather Cancelation Policy:
100% refund if the helicopter company decides to cancel the flight due to weather circumstances
Dress CodeCasual, hiking shoes, sunglasses, hat/cap
IncludeGourmet Boxed LunchPrivate Helicopter FlightBottled Water/Soda/JuiceHomemade Cookies4G LTE Wi-Fi (Denali Only)Yukon Denali/Mercedes Benz SprinterPersonal Tour Guide
Not IncludedPrivate Airplane FlightPrivate Seaplane FlightGuide GratuitiesBC Ferry Tolls and FeesAdm. to Grouse Mountain SkyrideAdm. to Suspension BridgeSocial Media Frame CutoutsUse of Selfie StickUse of TripodIce Cream TreatAdm. to Science WorldAdm. to Vancouver AquariumAdm. to Peak 2 Peak GondolaAdm. to Sea to Sky GondolaAdm. to Butchart GardensFerry Reservations RoundtripLunch Options (see above)Departure TaxesEntry FeesAirport TransfersBreakfast