The Essential Vancouver Tour is the best way to see this beautiful West Coast city in a short period of time.
Your excursion will include:
- Stanley Park – Designated a national historic site of Canada, Stanley Park offers 400 hectares of old-growth forest, beaches, hiking trails and a collection of First Nations totem poles.
- Granville Island Public Market – Both a locals’ favorite and a hot spot for visitors, Granville Island Public Market is a treat for the senses. From theatres and artisan fare to craft studios and even a brewery, the market offers something for everyone.
- Gastown – Designated a National Historic Site in 2009, this area is a one-of-a-kind experience for visitors and locals alike. Home to the famous Gastown steam clock where every hour on the hour, the steam-powered 5-metre (17-foot) tall clock plays the Westminster chimes on four whistles and delights on-lookers by shooting a blast of steam out of its top.
- Chinatown – Vancouver’s Chinatown is the largest in the country – and the second largest in North America. From the herbal pharmacists and tea shops to the BBQ ducks hanging in the windows, culture and history abounds in Chinatown.
- Robson Street – Shopping is what Robson Street is famous for! Here you’ll find most of the major North American fashion brands, along with a lively mix of accessories, home wares and cosmetic boutiques.
- English Bay – With the ocean and beach at your fingertips and the snow capped mountains in the background, it’s hard to find a more beautiful location in any city in the world!
- Vancouver Harbour – Set against a backdrop of dramatic mountain peaks, the city’s bustling harbour is filled with sailboats, tugs and cruise ships navigating busy waters.
- Yaletown – This is one of Vancouver’s trendiest neighborhoods – a district filled with great restaurants and bars, boutique shopping and warehouse-converted loft apartments.
At the conclusion of this tour we will deliver you back to your hotel.
Available: All Year Round + Age
DepartureDowntown Vancouver, BC
Departure Time9:00am or 2:00pm
Return Time1:00pm or 6:00pm
IncludeBottled Water/Soda/JuiceHomemade Cookies4G LTE Wi-Fi (Denali Only)Yukon Denali/Mercedes Benz SprinterPersonal Tour Guide
Not IncludedPrivate Airplane FlightGourmet Boxed LunchPrivate Seaplane FlightPrivate Helicopter FlightGuide GratuitiesBC Ferry Tolls and FeesAdm. to Grouse Mountain SkyrideAdm. to Suspension BridgeSocial Media Frame CutoutsUse of Selfie StickUse of TripodIce Cream TreatAdm. to Science WorldAdm. to Vancouver AquariumAdm. to Peak 2 Peak GondolaAdm. to Sea to Sky GondolaAdm. to Butchart GardensFerry Reservations RoundtripLunch Options (see above)Departure TaxesEntry FeesAirport TransfersBreakfast