Like Children in Vancouver
This private tour is fun for the whole family, and provides the best way to see the City of Vancouver: through the eyes of a child!
Your excursion will include:
- Stanley Park – Designated a national historic site of Canada, Stanley Park offers 400 hectares of old-growth forest, beaches, hiking trails and a collection of First Nations totem poles. Feed the ducks, look for squirrels and marvel at the mega-sized trees in every direction.
- Vancouver Aquarium – With over 50,000 animals, the Vancouver Aquarium offers unique opportunities to get up close and personal with some of the world’s most elusive creatures. Discover local marine life including sharks, jelly fish, beluga whales, steller sea lions, sea otters, dolphins and the newest attraction – the African penguins.
- Science World – The only museum in the city where adults are encouraged to act like kids! This museum features many interactive exhibits that are ideal for children and features the largest OMNIMAX dome screen in the world!
- Granville Island – Both a locals’ favorite and a hot spot for visitors, Granville Island Public Market is a treat for the senses. From theatres and artisan fare to craft studios and even a brewery, the market offers something for everyone – even children! Visit the Kids market and shop or play indoors, or cool off at the water park next door.
- La Casa Gelato – They produce the finest gelato, sorbetto and yogurt found anywhere around the world! Choose a treat from over 200 flavours, there’s everything from your standard vanilla and bubble gum to wasabi, balsamic vinegar and even gorgonzola cheese.
At the conclusion of this tour we will deliver you back to your hotel.
OPTIONAL LUNCH: With this tour you can choose to add a gourmet boxed lunch. Please ask us for details.
DepartureDowntown Vancouver, BC
Dress CodeCasual & comfortable walking shoes
IncludeIce Cream TreatAdm. to Science WorldAdm. to Vancouver Aquarium4G LTE Wi-Fi (Denali Only)Yukon Denali/Mercedes Benz SprinterLunch Options (see above)Personal Tour Guide
Not IncludedPrivate Airplane FlightGourmet Boxed LunchPrivate Seaplane FlightPrivate Helicopter FlightGuide GratuitiesBC Ferry Tolls and FeesAdm. to Grouse Mountain SkyrideAdm. to Suspension BridgeSocial Media Frame CutoutsUse of Selfie StickUse of TripodAdm. to Peak 2 Peak GondolaAdm. to Sea to Sky GondolaAdm. to Butchart GardensBottled Water/Soda/JuiceHomemade CookiesFerry Reservations RoundtripDeparture TaxesEntry FeesAirport TransfersBreakfast